As per rules Hilsa is a fatty fish. There are different types of vitamin and mineral supplements. Lok Sabha Zil Other Channels lllllllllllll 6 1 , 3 , 2 , 2 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Once upon a time, the national fish was easy to catch. You should be careful what the hilsa fish policy is. Let’s calculate the fish powder calculation process and what-
1) Hilsa is a marine fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA. Which, in turn, helps to reduce the risk of heart disease and promote proper development of the fetus.
2) Suffering from rheumatism. But you will be surprised to know, the presence of Ogarth 3 fatty acid present in Hilsa fish helps in preventing osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
3) Hilsa fish is rich in various minerals. Chromium, Selenium, Potassium, Zinc richness is very important for this fish foundation. Ginkgo is a trace mineral that supports the immune system and repairs tissues.
4) Hilsa fish is good for bone health. Help protect your health with camping vitamin D and P. An NHS vitamin, vitamin D helps regulate calcium and phosphate in the body. It contains calcium and iron.
5) This fish is good for skin and stomach health. Permanent omega-3 fatty acids protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Daily consumption of fish is good for skin eczema and psoriasis.
Read more: Date-Kish mixture increases hemoglobin
The post is about latest news and happenings in North Bengal today.