Snakebite: Local news media reported, early morning campaign. The child was sleeping in the house. In the morning, he screams and bursts into tears. Chudi Shantikuma-including other physical.
Death of a child bitten on the leg. short family center image.
South 24 Parganas: Superstition killed an eight-year-old child. Eight years were subject to the son. But the family did not take him. The involved boy took the vazar to me. Then boy collen ma, nether! Dakshaya Dakshina 24 Parganar Chitrapratimar Achintya Nagar Dwip This starts at Bishnupur. The name of the deceased is Ramesh Bar (8).
Local Alerts Alerts, around dawn. The child was sleeping in the house. In the morning, he screams and bursts into tears. Chudi Shantikuma-including other physical. The light comes on and a poisonous snake is moving its tongue. Alternatives when there is a danger situation.
Sa Choto saw the boy’s son and went to me. He ran back home with Ramesh to a local Ojha. Jharfunk there for about five hours. Meanwhile, the baby starts to become lethargic. Hallen Ulzao. ,
Even the people of the house were shaken. Then the structure was taken to Gadamthura Primary Health Center of Pratima Block. But it’s all over now. He was declared dead with dignity. Nithar returned with his son. Stay… But what came back? Superstitions and unconsciousness took away little by little. After receiving the news, Pratima Police appears on the scene. Tei is rescued by sea and fire. Police recovered the body. An autopsy will be conducted on the body.